Thursday, January 28, 2010

I know, I know

It has been forever since I posted, but really ever since I got back I have been overwhelmed with stuff. I went from sitting around waiting in Albania to having tons of stuff to catch up on here in Michigan! I was home for a few days and then jumped on another plane out to see Sara in CO. She is in her own heaven out there, so happy to be skiing everyday and has really found her grove. Her skiing has become so much stronger this year! She did take a fall on her training run and was out of the races for the weekend, but her coach wanted her to stay on the skis so we got to pleasure ski with her for a few days and honestly she is so strong, her dad and uncle Kirk thought they would show her up a bit, but she flew by them like they where standing still! I thought they where both going to faint!! So funny. It was great to see her and it was extra special that we stayed with Kirk, Cindy and Emily, always great to spent time with dear friends!

So update on Mariada. She is staying with the BCS house parents. We talk at least once a day and she is doing well. Of course she is bored with the waiting and I can totally understand. We have the birth certificate and continue to wait for the passport. Bob will be going back on Feb.6th to wrap-up the embassy stuff and we hope to fly them both home on the 12th!!!

I signed Mariada up for in-door soccer that starts on the 15th and she can't wait. We are so ready for her to be home! UGH the waiting....

No comments: