Saturday, February 6, 2010

Two Wings and a Prayer

Bob left this afternoon to go and finish up the adoption! We are so happy that Mariada will be home soon, but I bet you’re wondering what could go wrong now. Well it's the passport, it should have been completed over a week ago and as of yesterday it wasn’t. I know it’s crazy, they have tickets to return on Friday and we are praying hard that they can get it finished by then. Bob will land tomorrow afternoon and is planning to go to Fier first thing Monday morning and I have a feeling that he will not be leaving without her passport! They could then do the embassy thing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and be home Friday. Can you believe it?

So please say a prayer that it all falls into place. Having Mariada home for Church next weekend would be so wonderful!

No comments: