Monday, December 14, 2009

Good News!

Yesterday we went out to the beach, it’s pretty empty this time of year but we wanted to see it and it gave us something to do for the afternoon. It’s a really big beach, most of it is flat but to the south there is a little bit of mountain meets Sea. It was great to get out to the water I miss it so much, one thing has become certain I am much more of a water girl than a mountain girl! And most defiantly a smaller town girl than a city girl!


Today we went in into Tirana to go to the U.S Embassy and file our power of attorney. We also signed a few other papers for when Bob is gone. On that note it sounds like the Judge is going to let Bob fly home on the 20th and let me finish up the last court date alone on the 23rd. This is all working out because of our wonderful friend Fredi making a few phone calls and saving the day for us! It still looks like Mariada and I will be home the 3rd week in January.


We are hoping to take the trip up into the mountains and into Kosovo for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We hear that the trip is beautiful and we are really looking forward to it.


The very south end of the beach.
I think this is a restaurant in the summer.

At sunset we could just make out Italy, very cool!


No comments: