After that Mariada wanted to go to the pre-school orphanage where she first lived when she arrived to say hi/goodbye to her former friends and caregivers. Everyone there loved her and where so sweet to the both of us.
We are now home for a short while, then we will be walking down to her English class were she will be taking a test, she asked if I would stay and help! HA No way sweetie, you have to learn it all on your own!
In very bad news, Bob’s plane left an hour and a half late yesterday causing him to miss his connection in Munich. As of last night when we spoke, he was one of the lucky people to get a hotel and there were no flights until Wednesday! He is going to try and fly standby today, and since I have not heard anything from him I am praying that he got on one of those flights.
No comments:
Post a Comment