We adopted Lucky from the Tractor Supply Company. I can honestly say it is the only thing that I have ever gotten there but really how could you top him!Monday, March 9, 2009
Our sweet wonderful Lucky Doodle Dog
The day before we left for Albania I had taken Lucky to the vet suspecting that something was wrong. He was acting fine but had lumps in his neck. While we where gone my wonderful mother took him in for another test and sure enough he has been diagnosed with lymphoma stage III cancer. It has taken this long to speak about it, denial is an amazing thing. The good news is that today was his first day of treatment ( 15 more weeks to go) and it went well. Some dogs don't do well with the chemo but Lucky is responding positively. If it continues we could very well be able to extend his life by a couple of years. This is still well short of a normal life span, but we will take what we can get. We love him and he is a part of this family.
We adopted Lucky from the Tractor Supply Company. I can honestly say it is the only thing that I have ever gotten there but really how could you top him!
We adopted Lucky from the Tractor Supply Company. I can honestly say it is the only thing that I have ever gotten there but really how could you top him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment