We meant with the women from the AAC on Tuesday morning and the meeting went well. She told us she was very sorry and upset about the situation that happened with Mishel and that she would continue to look for a child for us. We also know that the entire AAC board has approved us so things overall look good. Although I must say that it looks like it will be at least a year before we receive a referral due to the serious lack of paperwork on the children. We don't like the idea of waiting but are trying to be realistic.
On Tuesday we went to an older children's orphanage. We meant two children that are up for adoption. One should be coming home this summer, a beautiful girl that is 15. The other is a 12 year old boy. He is looking for a home, Bob and I still feel the need for a younger child but if you or someone you know would be interested in him please let me know or call Bethany Christian Services. This orphanage was for older children only 7-16 it was nothing like the other homes we where in and I was not permitted to take any photo's. I can only say it's a place neither of us will ever forget. Please pray for these kids. We meant two children that we are currently trying to get info on. I'll keep you posted on that.
Our overall experience of Albania was a really good one, we love the country it's beautiful and the people are very nice. We enjoyed our time there and are excited about having a link that would bring us back on a regular basis for visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment