Today we meant our new social worker. Our old one retired at the end of last year. Ann came over to update our home study and to introduce herself. I had never given them pictures of the new house. She was sorry to report that there isn't any information for us regarding a referral. We where upset to hear that as well. Because we are over the two year mark we have other things to update as well. We can hardly believe that we have been waiting for over two years! So sad to say that we will have to fill out even more paperwork. But hopefully this will be it.


In other news, it's cold in Michigan, cold and snowy. We haven't seen the sun in ages, but the icebergs look beautiful from our nice warm living room. I'll post some pictures, and I'll post one from the other morning when we woke up to hear two coyote's playing on the beach. I didn't want to go out side and the only camera I had didn't have much of a zoom so look closely.


We are planning a busy weekend. Sara will be down for ski races at Cannonsburg and her 14th birthday! And Ben has a swim invitational, since it's a high of 10 on Saturday, I volunteered to go to the swim meet and let Bob go to the ski race! But we will both be at the race on Sunday, hope it warms up!
No comments:
Post a Comment