Bob and I had an answered prayer this past week. We have been "waiting to see" on whether or not we should take a trip to Albania. We wondered if it would be a good idea or not. So many variables. So I just decided to keep busy with other things and wait. One of the things I wanted to get wrapped up was the sponsorship of Mishel. Bethany doesn't do sponsorship of children outside of their orphanage and the orphanage that Mishel lives at isn't affiliated with anyone doing sponsorships. So this task was proving to be difficult. I called a bloggy friend of mine (thanks Lisa) she and her husband sponsor Yuri although he is in a different orphanage I thought maybe that organization might have an idea for me. She gave me a name and number for Hope for the World - Albania. I called and told a very nice man our story. He was so sweet, and said that he would do everything he could to help. It was wonderful to hear such support! The other thing was that he would be traveling to Albania in Feb. and asked us if we would like to join him. He's been going to Albania since the early 90's and would love to show us the ropes in this country that he just loves. Well, that sure seemed like a sign to me! So we will be meeting Roger in Tirana the last week of Feb. We can't wait.
Keep the prayers coming you guys, we sure are feeling them!
No comments:
Post a Comment