I’ll just jump right in, things are going great. Mariada loves school and has made it on to the tri-city strikers travel soccer team! She is enjoying her youth group at Church and is very excited about meeting her sister over spring break!
In the last few weeks she has had her third dentist appointment and everything is finished until her next cleaning, she is so happy about that! She has taken a few tests at school and received A’s and B’s on them all, she is reading her third book in three weeks and has made a commercial in Physical Ed on hygiene.
We had our first visit from our SW and all went well, I have two pictures that I can post since the visit required pictures. Mariada still is not happy with her hair so pictures are still not allowed. Though we will be taking them over break so get over it sister! :)
I must say that for the most part things are going really smoothly, we do have a bump ever y now and again, but let’s face it she is a teen and there are tons of new things going on in her life. I.e. rules, family, manners, you get the picture. So far she is willing to listen, although on the way to school this morning I heard “but, Mom” for the first time, ugh.
We leave on Thursday for CO and really all of us are looking forward to it so much, it will be the first time we are all together and I can’t wait to see Mariada gasp at the sight of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, then tell me there is no way she’s skiing down them! I so remember looking at Bob like he was nuts when he first took me out west to ski!
Happy Spring everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment