Once Sara had to go back up north Ben's Spring Break started! He wanted to hang with his friends for most of it but we did take a road trip down/over to Pittsburgh PA to take a campus tour of Carnegie Mellon University, Ben's second choice (so far) for colleges. It's CRAZY that Ben is this old time goes by so quickly, it seems like yesterday that I was meeting Ben and he was turning eight, now I'm taking him to look at Universities. But I must say he is a wonderful young man and we are so proud of him. I'm sorry to say that I forgot my camera on this trip so I don't have any pictures of CMU's beautiful campus. Bob and I are still hoping for a school a little more south :) we've got a little bit of time to work on him.
In other news the weather has been great and we have been enjoying walks on the beach, oh how we love summer. Today we did some spring cleaning, I put Lucky's bed outside to air out and he thought that was a fine idea, little goof!
That's it for now, hope this finds you all happy and healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment